Oregon: (541) 786-6989 Call Now
toggle menu
Oregon: (541) 786-6989 Call Now
toggle menu

Financial Calculators

If you are an employee, the Withholding Calculator can help you determine whether you need to give your employer a new  Form W-4Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate to avoid having too much or too little Federal income tax withheld from your pay. You can use your results from the calculator to help fill out the form.

CAUTION: This Withholding Calculator works for most taxpayers. However, if you owe self-employment tax, alternative minimum tax, or certain Other Taxes; you should use the instructions in Pub 505Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax.  Help is a phone call away.

Tips For Using This Program

  • Have your most recent pay stubs handy.
  • Have your most recent income tax return handy.
  • Estimate values if necessary, remembering that the results will be no more accurate than the input you provide.

To Change Your Withholding:

  1. Use your results from this calculator to help you complete a new Form W-4Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate.
  2. Submit the completed Form to your employer as soon as possible.


Other Useful Financial Calculators:

  • Mortgage
  • Auto
  • Tax
  • Retirement
  • And, many more at


Note: Berley CPA does not endorse or validate the accuracy of any third party calculator.


Emails will be returned within 24 hours


(541) 786-6989

Call Now

Get Help

If you would like to further discuss your situation, reach Mr. Berley anytime at (541) 786-6989

Steven BerleyFinance Specialist
Get Help